5.17.2012

Getting Acclimated...

Since this is my first post and I'm sure it will take me a few posts to get acclimated I figured I would let you know about my blog and what I hope you get out of it!

The name of my blog will hopefully let you know that I hope everything I do is with purpose and the production part is really broad. I think it's so important to try things once (at least) AND to have a well-rounded skill set. I'm continually working on my skills and that's where my posts/productions come in. With that said I am no where near a professional (though I will always keep in mind safety with my productions) and I can't guarantee everything will work/be perfect but that's the point, right?! For those not so successful projects I will certainly have plenty of lessons learned so you don't make the same mistakes I made!

I plan on sharing lots of projects, photography, cooking, sewing and whatever else I can get my hands on! Your job is to let me know what's interesting and what's not so I always pass along the right information.

So this first one is short and sweet but to the point! Enjoy the rest of my posts and comment whenever, on whatever, and don't be bashful. :)

-> Kassy <-

No comments:

Post a Comment