12.25.2014

25 Days of Kindness: Day 25 Christmas Workers

I can't believe it's Christmas and that it's already done and gone! We have so much to be thankful for this year and I am so so so excited to see what 2015 brings. Here are a few of our Christmas highlights:











We had a pretty fun day! :)

And included in my day was a quick trip to Walgreens... my husband was in desperate need of ginger ale or should I say his Bushmill's was in desperate need of it. I didn't mind running out because it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Sunny and high 50s. While I was there I decided that on Christmas it would be nice to bless some of the workers with a little treat. I have been carrying around these $5 Starbucks gift cards for the purpose of giving them to others and these workers seemed pretty deserving since they were working instead of relaxing with family. It was a small gift but I do appreciate that they are there and sacrificing.


Today we thought it would be fitting to read Luke 2:1-20.. the Christmas story of Jesus' birth.

Well that's a wrap on 25 Days of Kindness! I can't believe it's already over but I have so enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again next year. :)

You can check out a recap of all the posts here.

Merry Christmas!!

<-Kassy->

No comments:

Post a Comment